Saturday, February 23, 2019

Delbridge Museum & Zoo Gift Shop

My 4 year old son and I visited the Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum this week.  To be honest, we just viewed the Delbridge Museum.  I was a little under dressed to venture outdoors in the cold temperatures.  Someone (and it wasn't me) needed to work out some energy, so it was a perfect stop as we were in the neighborhood and the museum offers a nice adventure indoors.  I love having a membership to the zoo, because it allows for random and short trips whenever we can sneak them in!

Despite my son's pleas to go see the monkey exhibit, which would have led us outdoors, we had a great time.  Winding our way through the museum and viewing the animals and pushing animal sound buttons was just what we needed.  

Before we left, we stopped by the gift shop.  They currently have a large display of items that they are offering at 50% off.  As I was picking through the display, I thought about how some of the items would be perfect for those upcoming Easter baskets!  

These small plastic dinos would be perfect for stuffing inside of Easter eggs!  And they are just 13 cents!

This challenge book was marked down to $4.


This little butterfly discovery playset was marked down to $2.75.

This sweet dinosaur was included on the rack, I believe he is $6 after discount.

These cute dino clips were marked down to $1.75.
This wristlet was included in the 50% off items.  The pictured items are just some of the items I found.  There are a few nice deals and with the purchase going to help our local zoo, it is a win-win in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment